The interested candidates can apply for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator till July 25, 2020. Candidates can make application fee up to July 27. The last date to raise the offline challan is July 29. Candidates can pay the application fee through challan till July 31, 2020.
SSC will hold a computer-based examination (Paper I) on October 6, 2020.
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Junior Translator/ |
Junior Hindi Translator
|Senior Hindi Translator||8|
The vacancies are tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission.
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator (JT)/Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices – Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Application process begins on||29.06.2020|
|Last date to apply||25.07.2020|
|Last date for receipt of |
|Last date for making online |
|Last date for generation of |
|Last date for payment |
|Date of Computer Based |
|Date of Paper.II |