The West Bengal Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam Result has been declared on the official website – https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
According to the list published on the official website around 4,282 candidates have qualified the exam and they are now required to clear the main examination for selection.
The main exam will be held at Kolkata. The interview will be held in the office of the WBPSC in Kolkata.
Final Examination: 450 marks
The examination will consist of three papers of Conventional type questions, namely,
Paper-II: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali and
Paper-III: General Studies and Arithmetic.
Full Marks and time for each of Papers – I & II will be 150 having a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Full Marks for Paper-III will be 150 [100 marks for General Studies (Group A) and 50 marks for Arithmetic(Group B)], the total time being 2 hours and 30 minutes. Answers for Group-A (General Studies) portion should be given in English or in Bengali or in Nepali and Answers for Group-B (Arithmetic) in English or in Bengali but all the answers for individual group must be in one and the same language.
The examination of all the three papers (Paper-I, II & III) will be held on the same day.
Personality Test: 100 marks.
A limited number of candidates selected merit-wise on the results of the Final Examination (Written) will be called to the Personality Test.
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in all the three papers of the Final Examination and that obtained in the Personality Test taken together.
Through this exam candidates are selected to the following posts
1) Assistant Child Development Project Officer,
2) Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer,
3) Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer,
4) Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer,
5) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare,
6) Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer,
7) Assistant Programme Officer,
8) Controller of Correctional Services,
9) Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax,
10) Consumer Welfare Officer,
11) Saving Development Officer,
12) Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service,
13) Auditor of Co-operative Societies,
14) Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue,
15) Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
16) Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
17) Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
18) Investigating Inspector,
19) Revenue Inspector and other posts.
Click here to check the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services prelims result 2019