If you’re looking to give your apartment a new and vibrant look without breaking the bank, adding color is an easy and affordable way to do it. Here are 10 ways to refresh your apartment with color that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
1. Paint one wall: Painting just one wall in a room can instantly brighten up the space, especially if you choose a bold color. You can even add stripes or polka dots for fun!
2. Hang some curtains: Curtains are an easy way to add pops of color to any room, plus they’re great for keeping out light and sound. Choose bright colors or patterns that match the other decor in the room for an extra touch of style.
3. Change up your bedding: Swap out your plain white sheets for something brighter and more colorful, like floral or geometric prints. This will give your bedroom an instant lift without costing much at all!
4. Add colorful accessories: If you don’t want to commit to painting walls or buying new furniture, adding colorful accessories is a great alternative. Try throw pillows, rugs, artwork, vases, lamps, etc., for a more subtle approach.
5. Put up wallpaper: Wallpaper isn’t as expensive as it used to be and there are tons of fun patterns available now that make it easy to customize any space in your home with color and texture.
6. Purchase accent furniture: Investing in statement pieces like brightly colored chairs or ottomans can help bring life into any room while also providing extra seating or storage options when needed.
7. Get creative with lighting: Lighting can have a huge impact on how a room looks and feels so why not get creative? Try string lights or colorful lampshades for an inviting atmosphere without spending too much money!
8. Hang art on the walls: Artwork doesn’t have to be expensive either – try thrift stores or online shops for unique finds that won’t break the bank but will still add personality to your space!
9 . Add plants: Not only do plants bring life into any room but they also come in many different shapes and sizes which means you can find ones that fit perfectly into whatever budget you have! Plus they provide fresh air too!
10 . Use removable decals : Removable decals are perfect if you want something temporary but still eye-catching – try using them on furniture pieces such as dressers or cabinets for added flair without making permanent changes!